The Contec CMS 7000 patient monitor is used for continuous monitoring of physiological and vital functions of adults, children and newborns. The monitor is equipped with a 12.1” TFT colour touch screen display which enables particularly easy operation. The Contec CMS 7000 measures non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), blood oxygen saturation (Spo2) and CO2 levels. In addition, it also features dual-channel TEMP, heart rate variability (HRV) analysis function and ECG and respiration recording (RESP).
It has abundant functions, such as audible and visual alarms, trend data storage and output as well as drug concentration calculation. The fanless design ensures particularly quiet and clean operation of the monitor. In this way, cross contamination is avoided.
The monitor can be connected to the network both wirelessly and wired, allowing for flexible use. Thanks to its lightweight and rechargeable lithium-ion battery, it also offers a high level of comfort during patient transport.
- Contec CMS 7000 Patient Monitor
- Portable, battery-powered patient monitor
- For clinical monitoring of adults, children and neonates
- Features a 12.1” TFT colour touch screen display
- Calculates drug concentration and titration table function
- Allows optional setting of waveform, parameter colour and position
- Easy operation thanks to large keys
- Displays all 7-channel ECG waveforms
- Stores up to 480 hours of trend data
- Wireless or wired connection to the network
- Audible and visual alarms
- Extra quiet and energy saving
- Fanless design reduces cross contamination