The boso varius is a basic sphygmomanometer used for manual blood pressure measurement. The device is equipped with a 60 mm scale, has a release valve and a connection for blood pressure cuffs. The shock protection technology assures the boso varius will easily withstand falls from average heights (e.g. from a table).
You can order the boso varius with your choice of a velcro or hooked cuff in the standard size.
- boso varius
- Basic model for manual blood pressure monitoring
- Overpressure-proof manometer
- Precision mechanics, corrosion-proof
- Shock protection technology
- Plastic housing
- Scale diameter: 60 mm
- White background, black scale
- Measurement range: 0 to 300 mmHg
- Connection for blood pressure cuffs
- Single-tube technology
- Release valve
- With velcro or hooked cuff in the standard size (for arm circumferences from 22 to 32 cm)